Monday, October 11, 2004

About The Daily Buzz

This Blog is dedicated to all of those folks who have listened to my opinion over the years despite the fact that they were not related nor in a closed room from which they could not escape. I commend your courage. You are now free to go about your lives.

Moving forward, The Daily Buzz will now serve as the primary domain for the incessant waves of thoughts and impressions that find presence inside my head. I plan on musing on everything from the Arts to Zoology, though I am fairly certain that most posts regarding Zoology will focus on the plight of the North American Coastal Blue Donkey and its intraspecies rival,the Fly Over Red Interior Elephant.

Finally, I offer no warranty to the wisdom or logic of these posts and thus suspect that most will vacillate between cogent arguments set forth in a cohesive manner and unintelligible stream of conscious babble. The issue of quality is for you, the reader to decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment